Coronavirus has reached in India. The coronavirus is a family of viruses like SARS and MERS. It can cause a range of illnesses in humans including the common cold and more severe forms which are life-threatening. The virus is named as Corona Virus according to its shape which takes the form of a crown with protrusions around it. Noval Coronavirus also called COVID-19 is new virus which came in notice during 1st week of December 2019 in China.
An Outbreak of Noval Corona Virus
As per the latest details, its outbreak has occurred in a market for illegal wildlife in the central Chinese city of Wuhan. The Chinese govt did not take initial steps on time which lead to spread to all continents now, except Antarctica. International authorities World Health Organisations and Chinese health authorities are investigating the outbreak of the same.
Why Coronavirus become epidemic
As per current data, we do not have any antidot vaccine for coronavirus which make it more serious. However, according to the WHO, “many of the symptoms can be treated & therefore treatment based on the patient’s clinical condition”. However, it has already killed over lakhs of people globally. Current updates click here to visit WHO site.
The initiative of Indian Governments to control Coronavirus India
India had screened international travellers. Imposed 21 days initial lockdown to control it before reach up to community spreading. The Government of India is screening the hot zones to isolate the people who found with the coronavirus strain. Click here to know current status coronavirus in India You can grow your skills or utilise this lockdown period to RECOUP your life.
Safety Measures for coronavirus India
As we saw the speed of spreading novel coronavirus is very high. Precaution is better than cure, hence here are seven steps the measures you need to take to keep the virus away :-
- Maintain least three feet social distance with people who are sick. Maintain the distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home and if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe. Wash your hand time and again
- Wearing a mask is necessary when you move out of your home and it is better to use even at home.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when hands are visibly dirty.
Special advice as Life Coach not to FEAR but prevent yourself as aware. Precaution is better than cure but irrational fear makes the situation more serious. Hence, Protect yourself form COVID-19 and irrational fear.
Improve your immune system to face such little virus. your immune system is quite stronger than this virus. Be positive and improve your immune system with the guided meditation.
There are a lot of myths about Coronavirus online, and shared on social media because of their dramatic headlines. What news sources can people actually trust for reliable information?
I tend to stay away from sensationalism. Stick with primary sources like WHO (worldwide). And don’t let what’s going on far away from you get you scared – look at the status in your immediate area. For India here in Mygov.in